Ultimate Lightbox Demo
Lightbox plugin that lets you add a lightbox to any or every image on your site simply by clicking on a checkbox on the plugin’s options page.
Works with Gutenberg, for both galleries and single images!
- Add lightbox functionality to all images, WordPress galleries, YouTube videos and more!
- Add lightbox functionality to images with a specific CSS class, ID or selector
- Full set of lightbox controls, including autoplay, zoom, maximize, close, download and more
- Optional thumbnail strip underneath the main image in the lightbox
For those unfamiliar with lightbox functionality, it is when you click on an image and, instead of opening in a new window, that image opens up in a box that appears as an overlay above your page content. You remain on the page you were on and, once you close the lightbox, you’re instantly brought back to the page. No extra navigating or time lost.
With our Ultimate Lightbox plugin, you can even cycle through multiple images in an open lightbox, which creates a smooth and quick browsing experience for those visiting your site.
You have full control over which images you want to add lightbox functionality to. You can choose to add this lightbox to all images on your site or just to images in WordPress galleries. You can even add a lightbox just to images with a specific CSS class, ID or selector.
With all the features you’d expect from a good lightbox plugin, with the added ability to choose from a wide variety of arrows and icon sets for the navigation controls, as well as a full complement of styling options, Ultimate Lightbox is the only WordPress lightbox plugin you will need.
- Choose from an array of different lightbox arrow graphics
- Choose from a variety of icon sets for your lightbox controls
- Assign specific controls to specific corners of the lightbox screen
- Advanced styling options that allow you to modify the color, size and font size for virtually every element within the lightbox
- And more!