Simple Yearly Archive is a rather neat and simple WordPress plugin that allows you to display your archives in a year-based list. It works mostly like the usual WP archive, but displays all published posts seperated by their year of publication. That said, it’s also possible to restrict the output to certain categories, and much more.
See Usage for examples, available parameters and more.
- German (de_DE) (Thanks to me ;-))
- Italian (it_IT) (Thanks for contributing italian language goes to Gianni Diurno)
- Russian (ru_RU) (Thanks for contributing russian language goes to Dimitry German)
- Belorussian (by_BY) (Thanks for contributing belorussian language goes to Marcis Gasuns)
- Uzbek (uz_UZ) (Thanks for contributing uzbek language goes to Alexandra Bolshova)
- French (fr_FR) (Thanks for contributing french language goes to Jean-Michel Meyer)
- Chinese (zh_CN) (Thanks for contributing chinese language goes to Mariana Ma)
- Japanese (ja) (Thanks for contributing japanese language goes to Chestnut)
- Portuguese Brazil (pt_BR) (Thanks for contributing portuguese brazil language goes to LucasTolle)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (Thanks for contributing dutch language goes to Bart Verkerk)
- Spanish (es) (Spanish translation by Ibidem Group)
Click here for a demo
Developer on Twitter
Looking for more WordPress plugins? Visit www.schloebe.de/portfolio/