User Guide | Demo | API
Do you want to accept simple payments along with user inputs in WordPress? Then Paymattic is the perfect plugin for you.
With Stripe checkout as well as built-in form builder functionalities, you can build any payment form ranging from single payment amount to product order forms with multiple payment items. Or, you can allow users to pay custom amounts if needed and even collect subscription payments.
Building beautiful and customizable payment forms has never been more straightforward; and with Stripe integration, you can accept easy payments on payment form submission for free.
With easy-to-use and standard payment forms, customers can pay you in less than a minute without going to another page.
SCA READY FOR EUROPE
Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), a rule that came into effect on September 14, 2019, as part of PSD2 regulation in Europe, requires changes to how your European customers authenticate online payments. Paymattic is completely compilable with SCA.
CREATE A SIMPLE PAYMENT FORM AND ACCEPT EASY PAYMENTS VIA MULTIPLE PAYMENT METHODS
- Unlimited payment forms
- Easily collect payment for a service from your site via multiple payment methods
- Mobile first optimized form & multiple payment pages
- Ability to offer multiple products and plans on a single page
- Single page, high converting payment process
- Optionally collect customer billing, shipping addresses, and any other information in the checkout process
- Support for 14 languages, 30+ countries, and 135+ currencies
- PCI DSS and Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) support for improved security
- Email automation via FluentCRM
- Connect with 5000+ tools via Zapier
- Manage subscribers with WP User Registration
STRIPE CHECKOUT FIELDS
- Stripe Elements Checkout option with securely embedded feature
- Stripe Onsite checkout option
GENERAL INPUT FIELDS IN PAYMATTIC
- Name Field
- Email Field
- Single Line Text Field
- Phone Number Field
- Textarea Field
- Number Field
- Dropdown Field
- Radio Field
- Checkbox Field
- Date Field
- Hidden Input Field
- HTML Markup Field
- Password Field
- Consent/Terms & Conditions Field
- File Upload Field (Pro)
- Address Field (Pro)
- Mask Input Field (Pro)
DONATION & PRODUCT INPUT FIELDS IN PAYMATTIC
- Payment Item Field
- Item Quantity Field
- User-defined Amount Field
- Payment Summary Field
- Subscription Payment Item Field (Pro)
- Tabular Product Items Field (Pro)
- Donation Progress Field (Pro)
- Tax Calculated Amount Field (Pro)
- Coupon Field (Pro)
PREMIUM PAYMENT METHOD INPUT FIELDS IN PAYMATTIC
- Card Elements (Stripe)
- Choose Payment Method Field (Pro)
- PayPal Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Razorpay Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Paystack Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Mollie Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Square Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Offline/Check Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Payrexx Payment Gateway (Pro)
- SSLCOMMERZ Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Billplz Payment Gateway (Pro)
- Xendit Payment Gateway (Pro)
- and more on the way
BUILT-IN PAYMENT GATEWAYS
Stripe Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers a Stripe payment gateway for free, where you can just connect your stripe account and start accepting payments and donations securely. We added both on-site payment and Stripe element checkout.
PREMIUM PAYMENT GATEWAYS
PayPal Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers PayPal payment gateway, where you can easily connect your PayPal account and start accepting payments and donations. With the PayPal payment gateway, you get the added benefit of collecting subscription payments as well.
Square Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers Square payment gateway, where you can easily connect Square account and start accepting payments and donations and also collect Square subscription payments.
Payrexx Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers Payrexx payment gateway, where you can easily connect your Payrexx account and start accepting payments and donations. And if you enjoy modal checkout, then with Paymattic’s Payrexx payment gateway, you can have that too.
Paystack Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers Paystack payment gateway, where you can easily connect your Paystack account and start accepting payments and donations.
Razorpay Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers Razorpay payment gateway, where you can easily connect Razorpay account and start accepting payments and donations. You can also enjoy modal checkout, email notification, SMS notification with the Razorpay payment gateway.
Mollie Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers Mollie payment gateway, where you can easily connect Mollie account and start accepting payments and donations.
** Billplz Payment Form Plugin for WordPress –** Paymattic offers Billplz payment gateway, where you can easily connect Billplz account and start accepting payments and donations.
Xendit Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers Xendit payment gateway, where you can easily connect your Xendit account and start accepting payments and donations.
SSLCOMMERZ Payment Form Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic offers SSLCOMMERZ payment gateway, where you can easily connect SSLCOMMERZ account and start accepting payments and donations through bKash, Nagad, Rocket, Visa cards, Mastercards, Amex cards, and 40 other mobile banking, internet banking, e-Wallet, and Easy Monthly Instalment (EMI) options.
SUPER FAST AND LIGHTWEIGHT FORM
This is a super-fast form builder and only loads CSS and JS if you add the payment form in a page. Every line of CSS and JS is useful and there is no extra CSS and JS. For a normal payment form, it loads less than 30KB of CSS and JS files combined. The Paymattic payment form builder plugin will not slow down your site. It’s the fastest payment form builder plugin in WordPress.
GUTENBERG STYLE SMART FORM EDITOR
Experience futuristic form building with a smart form editor. It is clean and simple. Simply type in a “/” and input fields with appear in a nice popup. Select the ones you like. If you add a field by accident, you have the option to undo the action. Redo as well if you change your mind.
USE AS A CONTACT FORM
You can use Paymattic as a contact form plugin. With the built-in form builder, you can create any type of form and use it as a contact/subscription form where you can see all the submitted data in the backend.
PRE-BUILT FORMS TO GET STARTED EASILY
- Payment Form – There are many prebuilt payment form templates offered by Paymattic that will allow you to collect payments smoothly. Simply select the form you need, and start accepting simple payments, subscription payments, etc.
- Donation Form – We have built many donation forms for you and with one click you can create a donation form easily and start accepting donation for your non-profit organization and run smooth fundraising operations.
- Shopping cart form template – There are many easy shopping cart form templates for you to try and make quick sales on your eCommerce site using payment forms.
- Contact Form – With Paymattic you can easily build a contact form on your site without any payment-related fields. It will show the contact information beautifully on the WordPress backend.
- Event Registration Form with Payment – Planning to start your next event? Then you can use this form template where you can take basic register information and accept payment for the event. This is very easy to create an Event Registration Form.
- Many More Forms – We have added many forms and you can build any type of form easily.
PAYMATTIC FORM DESIGN SETTINGS
You can customize your payment and donation form design styles from a wide range of design settings including label position, submit button position, form labels, and styling for input fields. The form will look great in any themes you use. Not only that, the smart payment forms are completely responsive and will fit screens of all display sizes.
With a built-in submission management system, you can see the total view of your submissions, which payments have failed and which are completed. You can filter by status and form.
On the individual submission page, you can see the complete data, and order items such as payment table, payment, and activity. You can also change the payment status easily. The submissions can have their own notes too.
EVENT REGISTRATION FORM WITH BUILT-IN PAYMENT PROCESSING
With Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress – Paymattic, you can easily design a form for your next awesome event/webinar and start receiving payments along with the registered information. You can see the data in your dashboard as well as you can send automated emails to your register or yourself.
With the built-in reporting module, you can track the failed/success/pending payments and use the data for your business.
Paymattic supports 135+ currencies (same as Stripe) so you can accept any currency type you want. Each payment form can have its own currency type. For example, in Form A you can accept USD, and in Form B you can accept Euro.
ADVANCED REPORTS & ANALYTICS (PRO)
Get insights into your business, and drive your campaign with advanced reports and analytics. Paymattic includes an intelligent Reports page, where you can see all the important matrices regarding your sales or fundraising campaign displayed in smart graphs, and charts.
– Total revenue
– Revenue this week
– Total customers
– New customers
– Revenue for period
– Revenue breakdown
– Payment methods
– Payment statuses
– Top customers
– Recent activity
– Payment methods
– Payment statuses
– Form performance
CUSTOMER PROFILES (PRO)
Know your customers better with customer profile so you know how to target them better.
– Customer’s name
– Customer’s email
– Payment history
– Subscription details
– Customer engagement by form
– Customer’s spending vs date graph
You can also filter data by date and payment status.
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (PRO)
- Automatically enroll students on payment success
- Send default WordPress welcome emails
- Instantly unsubscribe if the payment is refunded
- Automatically log-in to LMS dashboard after enrollment
- LifterLMS – The Most Flexible WordPress LMS for Your Online Learning Website
- LearnDash – The only WordPress LMS created by e-learning experts
- TutorLMS – eLearning and online course solution
PAID CUSTOMER SUPPORT TICKET (PRO)
Allow paid customer tickets with the smart Fluent Support integration and manage your customer concerns with more efficiency.
ONLINE SPREADSHEETS VIA GOOGLE SHEETS (PRO)
With the Google Sheets integration, you can now import customer data directly into your online spreadsheets. Simply add the Google Sheets integration feed, and all necessary payment details like contact information, shipping details, purchase information, etc. will be stored in an organized spreadsheet.
ACCEPT RECURRING OR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS WITH STRIPE / PAYPAL and SQUARE (PRO)
Sometimes, you need to accept subscription payments like $9.99/month for a product or service. You can do that easily with Paymattic Pro. You can setup your recurring payments details and start accepting the payments via card payments (Stripe / PayPal / Square). Your users don’t need to create an account to make payments.
It’s easy, convenient and most importantly, It will increase your conversion rate.
ACCEPT OFFLINE SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENTS (PRO)
With the direct bank transfer option, you can also accept offline payments, and even offer subscription plans for your recurring services. Check the sales from your dashboard too.
WORDPRESS DONATION MANAGEMENT (PRO)
Accepting donations got easier with Paymattic’s donation management. Now your users can fluently donate to your fundraising campaign with just a couple of clicks. The donation progress item input field will let you collect donations with ease.
– Set donation goals
– Show progress bars
– Display statistics
– Define donation amount
– Collect custom donation amount
– Allow recurring donations
– Engage with images
DOCUMENTATION AND USER GUIDE
Getting Started with Paymattic
PAYMENT FORM CONFIGURATION
MANAGING PAYMENT FORM ENTRIES
PAYMATTIC PRO FEATURES
- Accept subscription payments
- Accept payment using PayPal
- Accept payment using Mollie
- Accept payment using Razorpay
- Accept payment using Paystack
- Accept payment using Payrexx
- Accept payment using Square
- Accept payment using Billplz
- Accept payment using SSLCOMMERZ
- Accept payment using Xendit
- Let your users choose from the available payment methods
- Form scheduling
- Restricted form submissions based on entries count by payment statuses
- Build an event registration form with payments
- Send Emails on Form Submission / Payment Success
- Create Tabular Product where user can just input quantity of the products and pay
- File upload field
- Export Data in CSV/Excel/JSON/ODS
- Print Single Submission
- Tax Calculated Amount
- Custom Email send on form/payment submission
- Discount code for payment items
- Advanced reports
- Customer profiels
- LifterLMS integration
- LearnDash integration
- Tutor LMS integration
- Fluent Support integration
- Conditional logic on input fields
- Conditional email notification
- Payment Receipt Page (DONE)
- Submission Activity and custom notes (DONE)
- Email Notifications (Done)
- Export Data as CSV/Excel/JSON *(Done)
- Accept Subscription Payments (Done)
- Added security fields reCAPTCHA (Done)
- Implementing Stripe Checkout Version 3 (Done)
- Better Recurring Payment Management (Done)
- Send bulk emails to the submitters and filter by payment statuses (On development)
This plugin is a very planned project, and we have a long term development plan for this. We already invested around 400 human working hours (+coffees) on it, and we have the intention to spend much more on it. Please let us know what features you want, and we are happy to add that in our development sprint.
The full source code is available on Github.
OTHER PLUGINS BY WPMANAGENINJA