Allows a WooCommerce store Administrator or Shop Manager to use the frontend and assign a new order to a registered or new customer, taking advantage of all the frontend functionalities that might not exist on the backend, which can be very useful for phone or email orders.
The order will automatically be assigned to a registered customer if the billing email matches. If no registered user is found, the shop manager can decide to either create a new user or leave the order as if it was inserted by a guest.
Two new fields are added to the billing checkout section, for logged-in administrators and shop managers.
- Enter email and phone orders directly on the frontend;
- Create orders for existing users if the email address exists on the customer database;
- Choose either to create a new user or leave the order as if it was inserted by a guest if the email address does not exist on the customer database;
PRO add-on features
In addition to all you can do with the free plugin, the paid add-on offers you a number of additional features:
- Search customer by email address (on the users’ table and optionally also previous orders) and automatically fill in the checkout details;
- Fake payment gateway that allows administrators and shop managers to finalize the order and ask for the order payment by sending the customer a payment link via email;
- Autocomplete feature while typing the customer email, first name, last name, company or phone number
- Show handler and allow filtering by handler on the admin orders list
- Developer filter to add custom fields to the automatically filled checkout details;
- Possibility to start the order with a blank checkout form;
- Set default values for the “Shop as client” and “Create user” fields;
- Option to update the customer details on his profile;
- Get custom fields from:
- Technical support;
- Continued development;
Other (premium) plugins
Already know our other WooCommerce (premium) plugins?