What Markup does Schema App WordPress Plugin Create?
The Schema App WordPress plugin automatically creates schema.org markup for all your pages, posts, author and category content leveraging information that already exists in your WordPress website. Just activate the plugin, add your logo and the name of your business, and your content is optimized to be fully understood by search engines resulting in higher traffic, higher click-through rates and more. The plugin also provides all three Google Site Structure features including Breadcrumbs, Sitelinks Searchbox and Your Site Name in Results.
What type of markup is automatically created with this plugin?
- Page : http://schema.org/Article
- Post : http://schema.org/BlogPosting
- Search : http://search.org/SearchResultsPage
- Author : http://schema.org/ProfilePage
- Category : http://schema.org/CollectionPage
- Tag : http://schema.org/CollectionPage
- Blog : http://schema.org/Blog
- BreadcrumbList : http://schema.org/BreadcrumbList
- VideoObject: https://schema.org/VideoObject
- WebSite : http://schema.org/WebSite
Customization of Page and Post schema markup can be done through default settings (e.g. posts can default to NewsArticle) as well as by directly editing the generated JSON-LD for each page.
Google’s Powerful Video Features are added automatically for all videos hosted by YouTube and Vimeo.
Advanced WordPress plugin
Do you want even better schema markup results than what the free Schema App plugin offers? To achieve this you need to optimize your whole website with schema markup.
Schema App enables marketers to create custom schema.org markup for a website’s Local Business, Organization, Services, Reviews, Contact Page and more. Schema App has the complete schema.org vocabulary, requires no JSON-LD coding, and helps you do ongoing Schema Markup maintenance when Google changes their recommendations.
Schema App Pro subscriptions include support from our experts in schema markup and access to the Schema App Advanced WordPress Plugin. The Advanced Plugin compliments this base Schema Plugin by adding capabilities including:
- WooCommerce Products
- Link Category & Tag Definitions to Wikipedia, Wikidata
- Page & Post Review Widget
- Custom Post & Field Mapping
Want to learn more about how to get the advanced WordPress Plugin? Learn more here.