Rundiz Downloads is a files, documents management that support GitHub auto update. Provide the download link, track download files.
The GitHub auto update means the URL and file size will be update automatically on GitHub commit or new tag/release.
You can change your setting to accept how often of auto update. Every releases and commits, every releases, or none.
- Manage files locally or hosted on GitHub or any remote files.
- Use GitHub OAuth to manage webhooks (webhook is for auto update). It will be super easy if you have many users or repositories.
- Auto update download URL and version once GitHub repository was updated.
- Setting GitHub auto update to none, every releases, every releases and commits.
- Manual update multiple remote file data such as file size that was changed.
- Use version range to compare tags before update.
- Insert download button on classic editor or TinyMCE.
- Download logs/statistic.
- Admin dashboard statistic widget.
- Block bots from downloading by captcha, user agent.
- Captcha with the audio.
- Redirect to file or force download. (The force download will be working with local file only.)
- Support shortcode.
- Customisable download element for shortcode.
- Automatically delete logs older than specific number of days.
- Localisation support
PHP 5.5 or higher
WordPress 4.6.0 or higher
Browse the source code, bug report, pull request on GitHub repository.