TOP-RATED POINTS AND REWARDS FOR WOOCOMMERCE TO TURN YOUR CUSTOMERS INTO LOYAL FANS. REWARD CUSTOMERS FOR PURCHASES AND CREATE WOOCOMMERCE LOYALTY PROGRAMS TO REWARD REFERRAL POINTS, SIGN-UP POINTS ETC. ALLOW REDEEMING WOOCOMMERCE LOYALTY POINTS, POINTS LOG REPORT FOR ADMIN AND USER, AND BUILD MEMBERSHIP WITH PROPER EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
Points and Rewards for WooCommerce is a points management plugin that engages customers by offering them points on store activities like signup, purchase, referrals, etc. Customers can redeem WooCommerce rewards using the WooCommerce reward points plugin to buy products at your store or participate in your membership program with the WordPress loyalty points plugin. With the WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin at your WooCommerce Store, you can improve sales, Return On Investment(ROI), conversion rate, Customer Lifetime Value(CLV), and referral marketing scope.
Reward Points Demo | Points and Rewards Documentation | Contact Us
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR FREE POINTS AND REWARDS FOR THE WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN
1) Gamification: WooCommerce rewards plugin now enables merchants to make their websites more engaging and interesting with gamification. After enabling the settings your customers will get a chance to spin the “win-wheel” and earn rewards. The settings of this feature are completely dynamic. The merchants will be able to fully customize the win-wheel. Admins take the reins! Tailor your win-wheel down to the last detail: choose positions, colors, and segments, and set the points for each section. Craft an experience that’s uniquely yours. Decide whether customers can spin freely or implement cooldown periods. Keep the engagement level just right for your audience.
2) Restrict Rewards Points: With this feature of the WooCommerce loyalty program plugin, merchants can restrict customers from earning reward points on the purchase of products, that the customers have bought by redeeming their existing reward points.
3) Assign Woo Points on Previous Orders: With the WooCommerce Rewards points plugin, the merchants get a chance to assign Woo points on previous orders. For example, before installing the points and rewards plugin, there might be a lot of orders that customers might be involved with. This setting enables the merchants to assign points to those orders.
4) Order Reward Points: With the WooCommerce point reward system, the admin can select the maximum number of orders for the customers to earn a certain number of points and rewards. For example, if the admin has set the maximum number of orders to 10 and the number of points to 5. Then, the customer will earn 5 points, after successfully ordering 10 times from the website.
5) WooCommerce Rewards Points on Actions: With WooCommerce Points and Rewards plugin, customers have the opportunity to earn points for rewards through various activities like:
- Sign Up: Merchants can offer reward points and rewards on unique customer sign-ups.
- Referrals: When user A shares his referral link and user B signs up using user A’s referral link, user A receives reward points. With the WordPress point system plugin, users can share their referral links on Facebook, Twitter, Email, and WhatsApp directly from their accounts.
- Total Amount Spent: Merchants can set the WooCommerce loyalty points for rewards to be credited to the customer’s account against each penny they spend on their store via the conversion feature.
- On Purchase Of Product: Merchants can assign global WooCommerce points and rewards value to all simple products of their store so the customer gets the same number of points on the purchase of any product.
- On A Set Range Of Order Total: The Merchant can set the number of points the customer will get if his order value lies within a set range.
6) Easy Woo Points Redemption: In the WooCommerce loyalty program plugin, customers can redeem their Woo points either on the cart or at the checkout page by entering the points in the “Apply Points” field. Merchant can select where he wants to show the “Apply Points” field, on a cart or at the checkout page. He can also set the conversion rule to determine the value of points and rewards using the conversion table feature.
For Example: If the order costs $20 and the customer has 10 points in his account, the merchant can determine whether the customer will get a discount of 10, 5, or 2 dollars by redeeming those 10 points.
7) Membership System For Exclusive Offers: Merchants can create their own membership system based on the WooCommerce Loyalty Program plugin. This helps them to offer exclusive discounts to customers based on the points they collect. Merchants can add WooCommerce reward discounts on some categories and their products. If the customer subscribes to the membership, he can purchase those discounted products.
8) WooCommerce Points Log Report: In the WooCommerce rewards plugin, the WooCommerce points Log Report feature is available for both customers and the admin:
- For Customers: They can check and monitor each point transaction they have done so far. The log table shows the details for each point they earned and redeemed.
- For Merchant: They can view the user points history to track the points transaction for each customer. Along with it, they can add or deduct points from any customer’s account using this feature.
9) Customer Notification Feature: With the Points and Rewards for WooCommerce plugin, merchants can notify their customers of each point transaction. Merchants can customize the email subject and message for different notification types. The notification is sent to the registered email of the customer.
10) WPML Multilingual Compatibility: The WooCommerce Rewards plugin is compatible with the WPML Multilingual plugin which allows you to reward your customers in your local language.
Visit Points and Rewards for WooCommerce Documentation and learn more about the features and workings of the reward plugin.
Check Out Points and Rewards for WooCommerce Plugin Knowledge Base
LIVE DEMO OF POINTS AND REWARDS PLUGIN
WITH THE WOOCOMMERCE POINTS AND REWARDS SYSTEM PLUGIN YOU CAN:
- Utilize the gamification feature to elevate your websites by enabling customers to spin the wheel and unlock rewards, enhancing interaction and excitement
- Merchants can now restrict customers from earning points on the purchase of items that they have purchased by redeeming the existing rewards points.
- Offer WooCommerce loyalty points and rewards on previous orders
- Offer woo points and rewards on signups, referrals, purchases, etc. to engage your customers
- Create a membership program to reward loyal customers with exclusive membership rewards
- Track the points transaction of every customer with a point log report
- Manually update the points and rewards of your customers from the points table feature
- Notify customers through email for every point transaction
- Offer WooCommerce rewards points in different languages with WPML Multilingual support
- Change the value for woo points and rewards on the order total and cart redemption
- Assign a similar point value to all simple products with a global point-assigned feature
- Offer a specific number of points and rewards for a set price range of the order value
- Hooks to extend the WooCommerce loyalty points tab for the admin.
POINTS AND REWARDS PLUGIN MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT, SO
POINTS AND REWARDS PLUGIN COMPATIBILITIES
- The WooCommerce points and rewards plugin is compatible with Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce and Gift Cards for WooCommerce Pro Plugin. This allows the merchants to give a specific set of points on the purchase of gift card products.
WooCommerce rewards plugin is compatible with Wallet System for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Wallet System Pro plugin. This compatibility allows you to convert your earned points and rewards into wallet credit based on a specific conversion rate. The admin can set points conversion into wallet credit he wants to allow.
For example, 10 points equals 2 wallet credits. Customers can later use this wallet credit for purchases in the store.
The WooCommerce points system is compatible with Currency Switcher for WooCommerce.The Currency Switcher for WooCommerce plugin allows your customers to select the currency unit for their purchase. They can choose from the currencies for the Points and Rewards plugin. This increases the user experience. All transactions will happen in the currency they select. For example, if 10 points = $1, but the customer chooses INR as a switch, it will show as 10 points = ₹82.36.
The WooCommerce loyalty points plugin is compatible with WooCommerce PayPal Payment for operating secure online payments.
Elementor Page Builder is compatible with the Points and Rewards plugin. This compatibility lets you use Elementor’s capabilities to add “apply points” snippets to the cart page and checkout page efficiently.
WooCommerce store owners use the customer’s loyalty points plugin is compatible with the WordPress Multilingual (WPML) plugin for localization of the rewards plugin’s strings.
The WooCommerce Points and Rewards Plugin is compatible with Subscriptions For WooCommerce Free and Subscriptions For WooCommerce Pro allowing the users to get points on subscription products
For example, if User A has bought a subscription product from your website for the first time, he/she will get points as per the reward system. But now with this compatibility, the user will also get points on renewal of the purchased product.
WHAT PREMIUM VERSION OF WOOCOMMERCE POINTS AND REWARDS OFFERS
1) Assign Products Points Feature: Merchants can assign reward points to the products as well as different categories.
2) Referral Purchase Point: The customer can earn points if their referrer makes a purchase using their referral link.
3) Purchase through Points: Users can also purchase items with just points, through the Purchase through Points feature.
4) Point Expiration: The admin can set the expiration period for the points earned by the customers from the Points Expiration setting of the WooCommerce rewards plugin.
5) Multi-Level Membership: The admin can create multiple tiers of the membership and add the required number of points to join it.
6) API Settings: API settings for integrating the WooCommerce Rewards plugin with other applications have been provided for the admin. Admin can get complete user details through API settings.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EXCLUSIVE FEATURES OF WOOCOMMERCE LOYALTY POINTS AND REWARDS PLUGIN
Points and Rewards for WooCommerce help merchants create a points-based loyalty program to reward customers. This reward system involves earning and redeeming store credits as points and discount coupons on activities performed by the customers.
Note: Get Points and Rewards for WooCommerce Pro
See what Perties Freshwear is saying about the Points and Rewards Plugin:
I couldn’t expect better results with any other team. Attention is always excellent and on time even when you have minor issues, and they solve them asap. The features have everything, and I can’t think of any feature that could make it better. From compatibility to customizations, they have assisted a lot. Absolute satisfaction. I’ll give it a full 5-star review. It’s definitely worth an upgrade to the pro plugin version. Additionally, I’m using RMA for WooCommerce, and it’s smooth too. See Points and Rewards Case Study
DOCUMENTATION OF PREMIUM VERSION
If you need support or have questions, kindly use our online chat window here or connect with us then Generate a ticket
If our documentation doesn’t contain the solution to your problem, you can visit the WP Swings Forums Community
Create and Revamp your eCommerce store with WooCommerce Services