Opensea NFT Gallery is a WordPress Plugin that helps you to Add Opensea NFTs to your website. Only you need to add the smart contract address in backend and all the NFTs will be display which are listed on Opensea with respective smart contract (ERC721). You can sync NFTs from OpenSea to your WordPress site and show it on any posts or pages.
- Each NFT will be seamlessly integrate with your current website.
- Each NFT’s will be linked with OpenSea so, when you click on the image it will directly lead to the Opensea page.
- After the installation, for plugin to work you need to activate it, for that you need to provide a valid email id where you will be receiving the activation key.
- Use the received activation key along with the smart contract to import in the setting page.
- Using shortcode you can display all the NFTs on any page.
- All the minted NFTs of a specific Smart Contract will be fetched.
AVAILABLE BLOCKCHAINS AND NETWORKS
To work with this plugin, smart contracts must comply with the ERC-721 standard. A contract following ERC 721-A, or ERC-1155 Standard will not be compatible with this plugin.
View Documentation of Opensea NFT Gallery Plugin
Reach out to us at [email protected] for any questions or feature requests.