This plugin allows your site to be compliant with the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2019/2161 of November 27, 2019, known as the “Omnibus Directive.”
- Saves the current price and keeps it.
- Adds two additional fields in the product or course edit view: the lowest price and the effective date.
- Display information on the item (product, course, etc).
Omnibus plugin support plugins:
Directive (EU) 2019/2161 of the European Parliament
1. Any announcement of a price reduction shall indicate the prior price applied by the trader for a determined period of time prior to the application of the price reduction.
2. The prior price means the lowest price applied by the trader during a period of time not shorter than 30 days prior to the application of the price reduction.
Read more: Directive 2019/2161.
The Omnibus plugin is available also on GitHub – Omnibus.