Integrate Forms into the BuddyPress Members Profile. Empower your users to write, edit, upload posts, images, videos, and various other content within your community, all from their BuddyPress Member Profile!
With this extension, you can:
- Enable easy integration of Forms into the BuddyPress Member Profile.
- Create Group Forms to group multiple forms under the same Profile Tab. Forms with the same attached page will be listed as sub-navigation tabs in the main menu of the profile tab.
- Manage the visibility of user submissions in their profile based on privacy settings:
- Private – Only visible to the logged-in member in their profile.
- Community – Logged-in users can view other users’ profile posts.
- Public Visible – Unregistered users can see user profile posts.
- Define, create, edit, and delete rights for each user role and form.
- Create Member Type Forms and even override the default BuddyPress and BuddyBoss Profile Forms with Member Type-specific Forms.
- Utilize ACF (Advanced Custom Fields) and Pods Fields in the BuddyPress Registration and Profile Forms, allowing for seamless synchronization of data.
Integrate BuddyForms with BuddyPress Profile:
Create a new form that allows users to create and manage custom posts and content within their BuddyPress Member Profile. Enable community members to easily publish articles, images, and videos, enhancing engagement and interaction.
Create Member Type Forms:
Customize the registration and profile experience for different Member Types with unique forms tailored to their needs. Overwrite the default BuddyPress and BuddyBoss Profile Forms with personalized options.
ACF & Pods Integration:
Elevate the BuddyPress registration and profile forms using Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) and Pods fields. Sync ACF and Pods with BuddyPress xProfile Fields to enrich user profiles and capture valuable data.
Front-End Content Management:
Empower your BuddyPress and BuddyBoss community with front-end content management capabilities. Allow users to post, edit, and manage their content directly from their profiles, making content creation a seamless process.
How to Post and Manage Content from a BuddyPress/BuddyBoss Member Profile or Group
Publishing Content in BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Made Easy. Enable your users to create content and bring your community to life. Easy Front-End Blogging with BuddyPress and BuddyForms!
How To Member Profile CMS with BuddyPress or BuddyBoss
How to Enable Your BuddyPress/BuddyBoss Members to Post from Their Profile Using BuddyForms Members!
Docs & Support
Powered with ❤ by ThemeKraft
Documentation & Support
Extensive Documentation and Support
- The Documentation with many how-to’s will help you on your way.
- Find our Getting Started, How-to, and Developer Docs on docs.buddyforms.com
- If you still get stuck somewhere, our support will get you back on the right track. You can find all help buttons in your BuddyForms Settings Panel in your WP Dashboard and the Help Center!