Easily create Invoice, customer or any object in QuickBooks Online when an order is placed via WooCommerce. Learn more at crmperks.com
WooCommerce Quickbooks integration Setup
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> QuickBooks tab then add new account.
- Go to WooCommerce -> QuickBooks Feeds tab then create new feed.
- Map required QuickBooks fields to WooCommerce Order fields.
- Open any Woocommerce Order then click “Send to QuickBooks” button.
- Go to WooCommerce -> QuickBooks Logs and verify, if entry was sent to QuickBooks.
Connect QuickBooks Account
You can connect QuickBooks Account by Oauth 2.0. Also you can connect multiple QuickBooks accounts.
Simply Select QuickBooks Object(Estimate,Invoice,Customer,SalesReceipt,payment etc) then map WooCommerce Order fields to QuickBooks Online Object fields.
Choose event, when WooCommerce Order data should be sent to QuickBooks. For example , send WooCommerce Order to QuickBooks when Order Status changes to “processing”.
Instead of creating new Object(Estimate,Invoice,Customer,SalesReceipt,payment etc) in quickbooks, you can update old object by setting Primary Key field.
If there is an error while sending data to QuickBooks Online, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
Plugin saves detailed log of each entry whether sent or not sent to to QuickBooks and easily resend an entry to QuickBooks Online.
By default all orders are sent to QuickBooks, but you can apply filters & setup rules to limit the orders sent to QuickBooks. For example sending Orders from specific city to QuickBooks.
Following features are available in Premium version only.WP WooCommerce QuickBooks
- Create SalesReceipt, Estimate, Credit Memo, Payment in QuickBooks Online.
- Send all Shipping info , Custom Line description and Complete Tax detail from WooCommerce to Quickbooks.
- QuickBooks Phone Number fields and Custom fields.
- Send Invoice, SalesReceipt, Estimate, Credit Memo, Payment to customer email address.
- Create Refund Receipt in QuickBooks when Order is refunded in WooCommerce.
- Send Shipping and Discount info from WooCommerce to QuickBooks.
- Synchronize Inventory from QuickBooks to WooCommerce.
- Send WooCommerce Orders in bulk to QuickBooks Online.
- Track Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a WooCommerce customer.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using popular email and phone lookup services.
We have 20+ premium addons and new ones being added regularly, it’s likely we have everything you’ll ever need.View All Add-ons
Want to send data to other crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
How to Create Quickbooks APP
You can find Screenshots for Creating Quickbooks APP at crmperks.com