IgnitionDeck is a WordPress plugin that hundreds of companies use to operate their own crowdfunding platforms. Upgrade options allow you to integrate with multiple gateways, split fees with your project creators, white label everything, and much more.
IgnitionDeck also includes the free Fivehundred Crowdfunding Theme for WordPress, and the hugely popular 500 child themes, which makes building your own crowdfunding site super simple.
Do you already have a theme that you’re happy with? No worries! IgntiionDeck works with almost every WordPress theme right out of the box. There’s no code to write, and no theme editing required.
See how our customers have used IgntionDeck to build their businesses
Here’s a look at the features included with IgnitionDeck:
Create Projects. Track Progress in Real-Time!
Create projects and track their progress in real-time! IgnitionDeck provides the greatest flexibility for project creators and administrators.
Secure Payments with Stripe & PayPal
Capture funds using multiple payment gateways including Stripe Checkout with Strong Customer Authentication. Securing payments has never been easier!
Flexible Project Funding and Fee Modification Options
Split payments, allow supporters to cover fees, accept donations at the checkout. Choose when you capture payments: now or later. You choose!
Own Your Data and Your Platform
Export data for reconciling payments and creating shipping labels. IgnitionDeck provides total freedom with what you do with your Crowdfunding data!
Manage donor information easily with IgnitionDeck’s built-in CRM capabilities. Store transaction history and vital customer information on-site. Save money on 3rd party tools!
Address on Checkout
Collect shipping addresses during checkout. Addresses are automatically saved to the users’ CRM account for future use.
Customize Transactional Emails & Receipts
Make your emails matter and personalize them. You have full control over the messaging and look and feel of your branding.
Front-end Project Creation
Allow project creators to easily submit new campaigns through your website’s frontend. No need to expose the WordPress
Integrate your projects with the world’s most loved email marketing tool, MailChimp. Enter your API key and start collecting your project supporters’ emails.
Charge custom fees on a per-project basis, enable checkout donations and allow project supporters to cover creator fees.
All the Flexibility You Need for Your Projects All in One Crowdfunding Platform
- Manage Digital Downloads
- Allow Project Funding Upgrades
- Project Submission Privileges
- WooCommerce Integration
- Share-a-Sale Integration
- Social Network Configuration
- Mixpanel Integration
- Project Stretch Goals Capabilities
- FAQ + Update Capabilities
- Anonymous Checkout
- Google E-Commerce Integration
- AffiliateWP Integration
- Block-Editor/Gutenberg Ready Blocks
- SecuPay Gateway Integration
- Square Gateway Integration
- Profile Donations
- PAYTM Gateway Integration
🚀 IGNITE THE GROWTH OF YOUR CROWDFUNDING EFFORTS WITH OUR PREMIUM UPGRADES
- WooCommerce integration
- Includes all IgnitionDeck themes
- Adds additional gateways, including Stripe, Authorize.net, First Data, Square, Paytm, Secupay, Offline Checkout, and more
- Enables pre-orders and 100% funding options
- Recurring payments (daily, weekly, monthly, annually)
- Adds support for renewals, automatic checkout page creation, subscriptions, expiring accounts, and free products
- Additional custom email templates and transactional email integrations with SendGrid and Mandrill
- Enables virtual currency, pay with credits, and instant checkout
- Deliver products via Amazon S3
- Integrates with Mailchimp and automatically adds new users after purchase
- Export data by product or project
- Additional checkout options, including guest checkout and terms and conditions on checkout
- Automatically disable the WordPress toolbar
- Assign products on registration automatically
- Automatic HTTPS on purchase pages
- Upgrade pathways allow you to build your own upgrade funnels
- Send emails to users by membership level segments
- Learn more about IgnitionDeck Echelon
NEW USERS AND GETTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT
For new users, we suggest reviewing our Getting Started Guide to get an understanding of how our plugin works. If you run into any trouble, we offer free email support to help you with your issues, questions, and concerns.
If you are an IgnitionDeck customer with an active license of IgnitionDeck, we’d love to hear from you and support you via our Premium Product Support.
ABOUT THE IGNITIONDECK TEAM
Howdy, folks! IgnitionDeck is part of Ignition WP. Our crowdfunding plugin is backed by a growing team of WordPress developers, support engineers, and marketing pros who’ve worked with WordPress since 2009. This means IgnitionDeck is made with WordPress best practices in mind. That means IgnitionDeck is extremely extensible, customizable, stable, and reliable. We’re here for you when you need us. We’re a remote team, based in California, Texas, and Canada.