A WordPress Portfolio plugin to display portfolio/project images to your site.
- Fully responsive
- Portfolio Showcase with sorting images by groups.
- Supported Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE 11, Safari
- Two portfolio themes with css3 effect
- Single portfolio page template
- Slide of portfolio images on single portfolio page
- Related Projects on single portfolio page
- Setting page with many options
- Custom Meta box for Project Images, Client Name, Project Date and Project URL
If you are using Gutenberg Block Editor (WordPress 5.0 or later), search ‘Filterable Portfolio’. There is
a dedicated ‘Filterable Portfolio’ block with live preview for Gutenberg Block Editor.
After installing and activating the plugin, a new custom post type called “Portfolios” will appear at your WordPress Admin area. Just create your Portfolio from the “Portfolios” menu & paste the following shortcode where you want to display this Portfolio:
The shortcode can include following attributes.
featured: Default value
no. Value can be
show_filter: Default value
yes. Value can be
filter_by: Default value
categories. Value can be
theme: Default value
one. Value can be
buttons_alignment: Default value
center. Value can be
[filterable_portfolio featured='yes' show_filter='no']
Filterable Portfolio works with most theme out of the box. But the following theme support its full features like single, archive and taxonomy template. Filterable Portfolio is fully integrated with the following themes.
- Shapla – https://wordpress.org/themes/shapla/