Admin Menu Customizer allows you to:
- Change the order of menu items.
- Change the title of menu items added by active plugins and theme.
- Hide menu items on page load, with a “Show All” toggle to reveal them on click.
This is useful to keep your admin menu tidy when your site grows more complex and have more menu items than can fit on the screen. It also helps you and site editors, authors and contributors focus on the most relevant menu items, e.g. for managing content.
The functionality of this plugin is included as part of Admin and Site Enhancements, should you prefer a single plugin that does more than one thing.
Check These Out Too
- Admin and Site Enhancements helps you to easily enhance various admin workflows and site aspects while replacing multiple plugins doing it.
- Flexible Scroll Top and Floating Share Buttons is a lightweight combo with minimalist UI.
- System Dashboard: Central dashboard to monitor various WordPress components, processes and data, including the server.
- Variable Inspector: Inspect PHP variables on a central dashboard in wp-admin for convenient debugging.
- Code Explorer: Fast directory explorer and file/code viewer with syntax highlighting.