Define global codes for each type of data: products, taxes, shipping fees, payment methods, account number, analytic.
You can export your orders in a CSV file, filtered by date and status, set columns and separators so every common Accounting Software.
At this time, tested on : CIEL, Cogilog, EBP Accounting, GNUcash
With the PRO addon, you will be able to set accounting number and analytic code for each item of: products, taxes, shipping fees and payment methods.
Try out this plugin on our demo site to see how it works.
Features in free version
- Define global codes (account number and analytic) for each type of data: products, taxes, shipping fees, payment methods, customers
- Define which order status you want to export
- Export accounting in CSV file
- Custom date format
- Custom separator
- Custom decimal separator
All free version features plus:
- Define accounting number and analytic code for each item of: products, taxes, shipping fees and payment methods
- Define accounting number for each customers
- Support invoice number from WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- Mark orders as exported
Moreover, you can add the bank slips generated by Bank Slip for WooCommerce (free) in your exports with the Bank Reconcilation addon.
This plugin is a fork from WooCommerce Book-keeper with a huge refactor by NOUS Ouvert Utile et Simple.